Your Basket 0 items.
Go back to the previous page.
Why should you buy from an approved Aga dealer?
- Aga approved dealers have to comply to strict Aga standards which requires the approved dealer to have fully trained, professional sales and technical team.This ensures Aga Stove Specialist maintains a high level of customer service and after-care to help consumers make an informed decision, complying to Aga standards.
- Aga approved dealers are required by Aga to display their products in their showroom available for the public to view.
- Aga approved dealers are required by Aga to offer a full installation service to its showroom customers.
- Aga approved dealers hold stock, allowing express delivery to customers.
- Manufacturer’s warranty may be invalid when not purchased from an approved dealer.
- As with all E-commerce websites if applicable, Aga ensure that approved dealers have the correct information readily available to the customer on their web site - company registration details, VAT number, company address, and land-line phone numbers.
- Never buy from an unapproved dealer as you may not get the correct sales, technical information and customer service required when purchasing an Aga stove or range cooker. If in doubt please check with Aga to avoid rogue traders.
- Buy with confidence from an approved dealer. Buy from Stores Direct.