Your Basket 0 items.
Go back to the previous page.
Why should you buy from an authorised Aarrow retailer?
- Aarrow authorised retailers have to comply to strict Aarrow standards which requires the authorised retailer to have fully trained, professional sales and technical team.This ensures Aarrow Stove Specialist maintains a high level of customer service and after-care to help consumers make an informed decision, complying to Aarrow standards.
- Aarrow authorised retailers are required by Aarrow to display their products in their showroom available for the public to view.
- Aarrow authorised retailers are required by Aarrow to offer a full installation service to its showroom customers.
- Aarrow authorised retailers hold stock, allowing express delivery to customers.
- Manufacturer’s warranty may be invalid when not purchased from an authorised retailer.
- As with all E-commerce websites if applicable, Aarrow ensure that authorised retailers have the correct information readily available to the customer on their web site - company registration details, VAT number, company address, and land-line phone numbers.
- Never buy from an unauthorised retailer as you may not get the correct sales, technical information and customer service required when purchasing an Aarrow stove. If in doubt please check with Aarrow to avoid rogue traders, we are listed under our showroom name Stoves & Fireplaces (HX5 0EE).
- Buy with confidence from an authorised retailer. Buy from the Aarrow Stove Specialist.