Your Basket 0 items.
Go back to the previous page.
Why should you buy from an authorised Broseley retailer?
- Broseley authorised retailers have to comply to strict Broseley standards which requires the authorised retailer to have fully trained, professional sales and technical team. This ensures Broseley Stove Specialist maintains a high level of customer service and after-care to help consumers make an informed decision, complying to Broseley standards.
- Broseley authorised retailers are required by Broseley to display their products in a showroom available for the public to view.
- Broseley authorised retailers are required by Broseley to offer a full installation service to its showroom customers.
- Manufacturer’s warranty may be invalid when not purchased from an authorised retailer.
- Broseley authorised retailers hold stock, allowing express delivery to customers.
- As with all E-commerce websites if applicable, Broseley ensure that authorised retailers have the correct information readily available to the customer on their web site - company registration details, VAT number, company addresses, and land-line phone numbers.
- Never buy from an unauthorised retailer as you may not get the correct sales, technical information and customer service required when purchasing a Broseley stove, or range cooker. If in doubt please check with Broseley to avoid rogue traders, call 01743 461444 and ask about Stores Direct.
- Buy with confidence from an authorised retailer. Buy from Stores Direct.